2019 Keep On Learning Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE EUREKA SCHOOL “2019 KEEP ON LEARNING SWEEPSTAKES” (THE “Sweepstakes.”) Internet access is required.
In order to enter the 2019 Keep On Learning Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), you must reside in one of the 48 contiguous states of the United States of America, or in Washington, D.C., and be 18 years of age or older.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 26, 2019 and ends on August 30, 2019 at 11:59pm ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is only open to residents of the US and its territories who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, employees of companies affiliated with the Sponsor, members of their respective immediate families and other persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to enter. This Contest is void outside the US, and where prohibited by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must submit the entry form found on the Eureka website at https://www.eurekaschool.com/t-Sweepstakes.aspx (the "Entry Form"). Entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period to qualify. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable Internet connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or any other error or malfunction.
4) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Three (3) winners will be selected at random by the Sponsor from among all of the qualified entries. Your odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. If the Sweepstakes does not attract at least three qualified entries, the prizes will be forfeited. Each winner will be notified by the Sponsor within one week after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified via email, using the email address submitted on the Entry Form. Each winner must claim the prize within ten (10) days of notice by responding to the notice and providing the Sponsor with the winner's shipping address, which must be located within the 48 contiguous US states or in Washington, D.C.
Before awarding a prize, the Sponsor may require verification of eligibility. If more than one individual claims to be the winner of a prize, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, award the prize to one of the claimants, award the prize to another qualified entrant, or deem the prize to be forfeited.
If Sponsor is, for any reason, unable to contact a winner, or if the winner does not reply to notification, or is found to have violated the Official Rules or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, the entry will be disqualified and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner from the remaining entries.
5) PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Each winner will receive a prize of two (2) Magnetic Blocks sets (one 28 piece set and one 14 piece set) from Eureka. The total value of each prize to be awarded is $95.00, based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price. Total retail value of all prizes to be awarded is $285.
6) TAXES: All national, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7) RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE: If the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entries at issue and/or modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is modified or terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties, notice will be posted on the Eureka website.
8) NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION: Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prize may not be substituted unless Sponsor is required to modify or substitute the prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9) RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to a) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final; b) release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company and subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, directors, officers and employees, suppliers, legal and financial advisors (collectively, “the Released Parties”), from all liability, claims or damages including injury or death, arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for and shall have no liability for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes -related material; or for any stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries; or for entries that are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction; or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions or notifications, which may limit your ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or to claim a Prize.
11) SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Paper Magic Group, Inc., 54 Glenmaura National Blvd., Moosic, PA 18507 (the "Sponsor").
13) LIST OF WINNERS: For a complete list of winners, please submit a written request by no later than September 30, 2019 to: Paper Magic Group, Inc., 54 Glenmaura Drive, Moosic, PA 18507, Attn: Digital Marketing Department / Keep on Learning Sweepstakes.